Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I need your vote by June 30th. Thanks for your support.

I am writing to ask for your help. Chase and Living Social are offering twelve $250,000 grants to small business owners. Many of you know I've been trying to find funding to pilot my Microentrepreneurs for a Healthy Body, Home, Community and World program.

Each business needs at least 250 votes to be considered for a $250,000 grant. Eligible small business applicants will then be judged by a panel of business experts. If Culinary Connections can collect 250 votes, I will be considered for the grant. The deadline to collect the votes is June 30th.

Please ask everyone one in your network (family, friends, business) if they would please support my vision and vote for me.

To support my vision go to: https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com

LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK TO SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY,

SCROLL DOWN AND ENTER Culinary Connections,ILLINOIS, Chicago

CLICK THE SEARCH BUTTON. THEN VOTE! REMEMBER, JUNE 30TH IS THE DEADLINE

Thank you for your vote!

Wish me luck,

Marcia

Microentrepreneurs for a Healthy Body, Home, Community and World, is targeted to help low income, minority and disadvantaged youths from underserved areas become the gatekeepers of their health, create the next generation of healthier foods and businesses, graduate high school, compete in the 21st century global economy, and succeed in life. It can also be adapted for a workforce development program for youths/adults or for start-up, small and emerging entrepreneurial, minority and immigrant owned food enterprises, to create jobs and economically sustainable communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment